IBPS RRB 2017 Exam
IBPS Conducts four exams for the candidates who wishes to work in a bank: IBPS PO, IBPS SO, IBPS Clerk and IBPS RRB Exam.
The IBPS RRB Exam is conducted for the selection of Probationary Officers, Clerks & Specialist Officers in various Regional Rural Banks across India.
Below are the week-wise Study Plan & Preparation Tips for IBPS RRB Exam which will help you to go through the milestones like IBPS RRB Prelims and IBPS RRB Mains Exams in one month.
- For week-1, start with the important topics which will be surely asked in IBPS Examination.
- For week-2 and 3, study for the topics which are sometimes asked and carry low weightage in IBPE Examination.
- In the final week, you must revise the topics which you have learnt and practice previous years question papers and take mock tests.
- IBPS RRB Notification 2018 (CRP RRB VII) for Office Assistant exam is expected to be released in July by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for IBPS RRB 2018 Office Assistant recruitment.
- Approx 15000 vacancies are expected to be released for Office Assistant and Officer post.
- Office Assistant 2018 Prelims exam will be held on 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th August and 1st September 2018 and Main exam will be conducted on 7th October 2018.
- IBPS PO Salary - Visit Here
Leave a reply