How can I prepare for NEET 2018?
The NEET exam will be conducted for the admissions in the MBBS/BDS. The NEET exam can be prepared with the following tips and tricks:
- Make a timetable and follow it.
- Make notes and keep them handy for revision for the NEET Preparation.
- List down all the important topics from most to least important and start preparing accordingly with an exam focused approach. Revise them regularly.
- Solve last 15 years NEET papers to get the idea for the exam.
Practice as much as possible: I know knowledge is essential but if we talk about NEET and AIIMS you can’t crack these exams with knowledge only.Without practice, no one can get the success that is why there is saying that “Practice makes the man perfect”.
- Be motivated throughout your preparation. Don't feel negative as you may get deflected with your path.
- Revision is the key. Try reading the same topic multiple times from the same source.
Leave a reply