EXIM bank recruitment details
Export Import bank of India here by referred as EXIM bank in this post.EXIM bank started its operation in 1982 under Export Import bank of India 1981 act.Export Import bank of India is wholly owned by Government of India.The key objective is to facilitate cross border trade and investment.
EXIM bank has published notification for recruitment of Junior and Middle Management level officers in different trades.Important dates are related to the recruitment are
- You can apply online from 1st July 2015 to 22nd July 2015
- Online exam will be conducted in month of August 2015
EXIM Bank Eligibility criteria
Below is eligibility criteria for different posts
- Manager (Corporate loan and advances,Project/Trade/Finance/Lines of credit) – Post Grade in Business Management or Chartered Accountant.Candidate should have 50% marks in Graduation as well as Post Graduation.You should also have 3 year experience in Scale 1 in areas of International Trade Finance/Overseas project finance or industrial finance department handling loans advances portfolio or infrastructure finance/ in scheduled commercial bank
- Manager (Legal) – Bachelor degree in Law recognized by Bar council of India for purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.You should have minimum 50% marks.You should have 3 year post qualification experience in scheduled commercial bank or All India Finance institute or reputed law firms.You should have experience in structured finance,SWAPS and loans,advising on issues under foreign exchange,cross border banking.
- Manager (Rajbhasha) – Bachelor degree in with Hindi or English as one of subject and Master degree in English or Hindi.For example if you have English as one of the subject in Graduation then Masters in English is needed if you have English as one of subject then Masters Hindi is required.If you have Bachelor degree with Hindi and English then masters degree in any subject is required.But candidates having Masters degree in Sanskrit,Economics and Commerce will be preferred.Bachelor degree and Master degree in both Hindi and English.The minimum marks required is 50%.Minimum 3 year experience in coining of Glossary,English to Hindi or Hindi to English translation
- Manager (Internal credit audit) – Post graduate in commerce or post graduate in business management or chartered accountant or cost accountant with minimum 50% marks in graduation.You should also have 3 year experience in internal audit or credit audit.You should also have experience in dealing with RBI in matters of audit/inspection team
- Manager (Resource raising) – Post Graduate in Business Management or Chartered Accountant with 50% marks in graduation or post graduation.You should have experience in instruments through which funds are raised in Domestic/International debt capital market,regulatory/taxation and accounting aspects.Working knowledge of Finacle treasury and MS office is also desirable
- Manager (International Trade and Finance/Industry/Country Risk Analysis and Economic research) – Post Graduate in Economics and Foreign research with 60% marks in Graduation and Post Graduation.You should have 3 year experience in country risk analysis,international trade and finance analysis,sectoral and industry analysis
- Manager (Corporate Communication) – You should be post graduate in Advertising/Mass communication/Public Relations with minimum 50% marks in Graduation and Post Graduation.You should have minimum 3 year experience in public relations,media management,publications/event management and corporate communication
- Manager (Information Technology) – You should have 50% marks in BTECH/BE in Information Technology or Computer Science or MCA or PGDST.Preference will be given to candidates with CISA,CISM,CISSP certification.You should have three year experience in Software development,Software testing.
- Manager (Marketing Advisory Services) – Post Graduate in Foreign Trade or International Trade with minimum 50% marks in Graduation and Post Graduation.You should have 3 year experience in areas of Logistics,Documentation and Export marketing.Candidates having experience in working with custom house agents,importers,surveyors and forwarders will be given added advantage
- Administrative Officer – You should be graduate with 50% marks in any stream with working knowledge of computers.You should have 3 year experience in secretarial functions with skills in short hand and typing.
Candidates having foreign language knowledge will be given preference over other candidates.Also experience in BPO,KPO and IT support services will not be considered for the posts.Only regular candidates are allowed that is candidates having part time degree or correspondence degree are not eligible for the job.
For all the above posts the maximum age limit for General candidates is 30 years as of 1st July 2015.For reserved candidates (SC/ST) the maximum age limit is 35 years and OBC non creamy layer candidates have 33 year age limit.For all the above posts you should have 3 year experience as of 1st July 2015.This is applicable for all candidates (reserved or not reserved).
EXIM bank preparation material
EXIM bank will conduct written test followed by Interview for all the posts mentioned above.The written test date is not yet final.The written test will be online.In the Advertisement nothing is mentioned about format of written test.But the written test will comprise of Logical and Reasoning test,Banking Awareness (including General Knowledge) and Professional Knowledge (depending upon the post you are applying for).
The exam difficulty level will be same as that of IBPS Specialist Officer.The format will also be similar to that only.The only problem is EXIM bank exam is tougher then IBPS or SBI specialist officer exam.The reason is number of seats are limited.I have written separate posts on Specialist Officers.You can read those posts for more details.Candidates successful in written test will be called for Interview.
You can download below documents for preparation of these posts.Along with below documents you can install free mobile apps.That will help you prepare for not only this exam but others as well.You can use below links to download the papers as well install the mobile apps.The mobile apps are for both Android and Windows.
Above preparation material also contains Interview tips and interview questions document.Interview tips documents list down important tips about body language and behavioral etiquette to be followed during interview.It also lists important tips to maintain your composure in interview hall.
These documents will help you not only EXIM bank interview but other interviews as well.The interview questions documents list important HR questions asked in interview along with answers.You will also face Banking industry questions along with questions related to your stream (The post you are applying for).
You can buy recommended books for IBPS Specialist Officer or IBPS Probationary Officer for preparation of EXIM bank exams.
You can post your queries related to this exam below.Also consider sharing this post in case you found this useful.The resources mentioned in this post will help you prepare well for this exam.Happy preparation.