Jammu Kashmir High Court vacancy details
Dear Aspirants !
JK High Court Vacancy details
High court of Jammu & Kashmir has come up notification for recruiting Junior Assistant & Steno Typists in J& K subordinate Judiciary. One of the main eligibility Criteria is that the candidates must be permanent resident of Jammu & kashmir.
- Steno Typist : For Kashmir Division, in the pay scale of 5200-20200+ GP 2400, total number of vacancy is 48 and the seats are further divided among number of categories. basic qualification requested is Graduation or equivalent from recognised university with Diploma in shorthand and type writing from recognised institute having speed of 60 word per minute in short hand and 30 word per minute in typing in computer Key Board.
- Steno Typist : For Jammu Divison, pay scale and basic qualification criteria remains the same, number of vacancies is 30, with allotment to several categories of applicant.
- Junior Assistant :For Kashmir Division, total Number of Vacancies are 134, there is separate allocation of seats for different categories of applicant.Candidates with Graduation degree from recognised university or equivalent with 6 months certificate course in Computer application are eligible for the post. Pay scale is 5200-20200+GP 1900
- Junior Assistant : For Jammu Division, total number of vacancies are 67, the eligibility criteria and Pay scale remains the same as that of Kashmir Division
JK High Court Recruitment Important points
- The number of seats may increase or decrease at the discretionary of authority
- Candidate belonging to particular division can apply for that division only example candidate residing at Jammu region can apply at that division only , similarly candidate from Kashmir can apply at Kashmir region only.
- Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years as on 01.01.2017 and maximum is 40 years
- Candidates are advised to take serious note of the the guidelines given the circular regarding submission of application and must comply with the instructions given.
- Candidates to scan photographs as per the guidelines given and must ensure that they will be able to submit the required documents as demanded by the authority
- They should not do misleading activities or give any wrong data.
- The authorities have asked to submit following documents :
- certificate of proof of date of Birth
- Proof of Permanent Residence
- Education qualification Mark sheets & certificates
- Computer application course certificate
- Diploma in short hand and Typing certificate
- character certificate
JK High Court Application Process and key points
- The application along with necessary documents as stipulated is to be deposited along with Demand draft of Rs.200/- addressing Principal to Hon’ble Justice ,High court of Jammu & Kashmir, the Demand draft is to be drawn at any branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank , payable at Jammu / Srinagar , candidates may deliver the required papers personally on or before 15th June 2017.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category and seeking relaxations must produce necessary documentary evidence that they belong to the particular category by certifying the same from competent authority. They should also mention the same correctly in their application.
- In case if the candidate is eligible for all the vacancies, then they should apply separately for each post, in case if candidate apply for several post in same application form, they same may be rejected without prior notice to the applicant.
- In case if any wrong or false information is given by candidate and they same is proved then application will stand cancelled.
- Candidates to appear for written test, the date of examination will be published by the authority through Print Media and no separate call letters will be given. Candidates are advised to take serious note of the matter and keep track of the notifications.
- Applications delivered by candidates after due date will not be consider, hence in case candidates submit application by post then adequate time must be kept for postal logistics issue.
- The authority will not be providing any reimbursement of TA/ DA expenses to candidates appearing for written test/ interview.
- The authority has provided format for submitting the application and has categorically specified the documents to be annexed.
- Candidates are advised first to fill the form in a photo copy of the form and thereafter, fill in the original format.
- Though the authority has mentioned about written test but the procedure or basis of examination is still not specified.
JK High Court Preparation Tips
- The candidates are advised to brush up their basic qualification, computer skills ,latest current affairs.
- As there is a specified speed limit for short hand and typing , candidates to practice short hand & typing on regular basis for better performance
- Some benefits of the vacancy are – local posting, no major technical requirements for the post,secured job, good pay scale.
- I would advise candidates to take careful note of the updates in News paper as because notification about the exam will be available in leading newspaper only.
- Last date is application is 15.06.2017, so it is advised to candidates to start the process of application at the earliest as because it is manual process so necessary papers/demand drafts is to be prepared correctly as mentioned in the notification.
- A small ignorance may lead to cancellation of the application
JK High Court preparation Materials
They authority may also conduct written examination in line with the pattern of competitive exams viz Numerical ability, Reasoning,computer awareness,English, GK & General awareness.
- We have complete set of practice questions for numerical ability, reasoning, computer awareness, English and GK & General awareness.
- There is also free online course on Quantitative Aptitude.
- For better preparation of English we have articles in our website for your guidance.
We advise you to keep practising the tests of each section on prior hand basis so that you be on track at the time when the notification of written test is announced.Once you start taking online tests you will be able to be gain expertise in both accuracy & time management
Please feel free to post your queries and assistance , we are there to guide you.We also request you to visit official notification at http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/doc/upload/recruitment/noti323.pdf
JK High Court Recommended book
You can use below book for preparation of the . This book is written for different High Court but is very useful for this exams as well.