UP Jal Vidyut Nigam exam dates
UttarPradesh Jal Vidyut Nigam limited is an undertaking of UP Government.It is related to State Hydro power generation. UPJVNL has come up with notification for recruitment of Junior Engineer and technician posts.Important dates related to this notification are given below
- Online registration of application – 5th Sep 16 to 4th Oct 16
- Payment of Fees – 5th Oct
- Download of Admit Cards – 2nd week of Oct till exam date
- Probable date of examination – 4th week of Oct
The application will be filled online.Also you should have 6 copies of photograph you used while filling up the application.You can pay the fees online or you can download the challan and pay the fees on State Bank of India.The online application can be made at Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam limited (www.uprvunl.org) website.
The fees for General candidates and OBC candidates for post of Junior Engineer will be 700 INR and for SC and ST it will be 500 INR.For technician grade 2 exams it will be 600 INR and 400 INR respectively.
UP Jal Vidyut Nigam eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification (Junior Engineer)
3 year Diploma examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/Instrumentation Engineering/Civil Engineering from recognized institute. You are also eligible if you have National Certificate in above mentioned streams.Also if you final examination held by State Board of technical education Uttar Pradesh for 2 years Diploma courses in above mentioned streams are eligible for this post.
Distance learning degree diploma or certificate will not be eligible for above posts.Also you must have completed the educational qualification at the time of application submission.
Passed high school with Science subjects (Maths and Science) and have Electrician certificate from All India trade(ITI).Also you should have 80 hours course from DOEACC or NIELIT on course on computer concept.
All requirements are same as above except you should have Filter certificate from ITI
All requirements are same as above except you should have Instruments and Electronics certificate from ITI
If you are working with Government organization then you will have to produce no objection certificate as well.
The minimum and maximum age limit is 18 years and 40 years.The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved candidates SC/ST/OBC non creamy layer and candidates more than 40% handicap.
You should not be married to more than one person.If you are then you are not eligible for these posts.Also you should produce character certificate as well.You can download format of character certificate from this link.
UP Jal Vidyut Nigam selection process
UP Jal vidyut nigam selection will be made based on Computer based test (written test) and document verification.The written test will have
- Objective type question
- Total marks will be 200
- Total number of questions will be 200
- 150 marks will be for professional knowledge questions like Civil and Mechanical question as per your post
- 50 marks will be from General Awareness,Reasoning and General Hindi
- There will be negative marking in the written test
Successful candidates in written test will be called on for Document verification.After document verification merit list will be prepared.There is no interview for these posts.
UP Jal Vidyut Nigam preparation material
You can use below resources to prepare for this exam. The success in written test depends on your performance in professional section.If you perform well in professional section then you will get the job.I have shortlisted below books.These books will help you in preparation for this exam as well as other similar exams.
For the non professional section you can refer below materials which are available on this site for free.The only section you so not find material on this site is General Hindi.For that you can refer any standard Hindi Grammar book or your board Hindi Grammar book.
UP Jal Vidyut Nigam exam video
UP Jal Vidyut Nigam limited is an excellent opportunity for candidates to get job in UP State Government enterprise.There are few things which I would like to mention as well
- Candidates will have to submit 2 lakh INR bond for period of 5 years.That is if you leave the job within 5 years then you will have this amount as fine.
- The selected Junior Engineer candidate will undergo minimum one year training
- You may have to work on shifts as well
- Above posts are not pensionable and covered under Employee provident fund
- The pay scale for Junior engineer post is 9300 – 34800 and grade pay is 4200
- The pay scale for Technician post is 5200 – 20200 and grade pay is 2600
You can also post your queries or questions related to this job. Consider sharing this post in case you found this useful.